Accessibility Statement for Proven Winners ColorChoices
My Proven Winners ColorChoices is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibilityMy Proven Winners ColorChoices takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Proven Winners ColorChoices:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
Conformance statusThe Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Proven Winners ColorChoices is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
FeedbackWe welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Proven Winners ColorChoices. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Proven Winners ColorChoices:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- See form below.
Limitations and alternativesDespite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Proven Winners ColorChoices, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below. Known limitations for Proven Winners ColorChoices:
- The menu has elements that contain focusable descendents: [aria-hidden=”true”] elements contain focusable descendents because Third party menu.. I have contacted the developer, Elementor to fix the issue.. .
- Home and Video Gallery pages: Some elements have a [tabindex] value greater than 0 and buttons don’t have an accessible name. because Third party video scroll sections. I have contacted the developer to fix the issue. .
- All plants, Detailed Search, and Search Results pages: The plant listing grid links don’t have a discernible name because Third party app. I have contacted the developer to fix the issue. .
Assessment approachMy Proven Winners ColorChoices assessed the accessibility of Proven Winners ColorChoices by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 18 March 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.